PBS Software is a leading provider of supplementary software solutions for Information Lifecycle Management of SAP business applications. Our solutions for data archiving, extraction and storage create the ability to improve overall SAP business application performance. Through our solutions we bring new concepts and techniques that improve data accessibility while reducing ECC 6.x and S/4HANA operational and S/4 migration costs.
The Customer Support Analyst provides direct first-line support and guidance for our customers and their use of our solutions. The goal for each encounter with a customer is to help improve their understanding of our products, their use and full extent of their capabilities. Customer Support services are delivered primarily via telephone, videoconference, or email, and may involve travel to customer locations during pre-sales and/or post-sales situations such as during PBS solution planning and implementation.
Foster positive relationships with customers and provide problem resolution coordination to improve customer usage of PBS Software products
- Daily monitoring PBS Software America Customer Support and Problem tracking system to identify and review existing and/or new problem situations
- Availability during business hours for emails, phone calls, videoconferencing, or group conference calls with customers, partners, and company internal teams to help address any usage issues of our products
- Participate in customer discussions relative to their needs and to keep accurate and current and historical information and call tracking/logging regarding reported usage issues from customers and partners
- Provide customer feedback related to operational or usage issues and considerations to Product Management and Engineering
- Participate in regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings relating to customer support reviews, product usability or other issues, with internal company leadership and product teams as needed
- Initiate actions to escalate customer problems/issues to the development team to help resolve usability or other aspects of our products’ ability to perform as expected
- Provide input to the sales and marketing teams regarding customer suggestions and sentiment related to our products
- 0% to 20% travel or as needed
Position Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Information Systems or a related field
- 3+ years of experience support customers in the software industry, experience within the SAP business environment preferred
- 2+ Years of experience in a user-analyst, support-analyst role in a related industry that involved direct customer communication and problem resolution administration/tracking
- Strong written and verbal skills coupled with problem-solving abilities and organizational skills
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and ability to work with minimal supervision
Our corporate culture stands for openness, fairness and fun at work. We want our employees to feel comfortable with us. For this reason, you can expect a flat corporate hierarchy, close cooperation between colleagues and an interesting and varied job.
Whether it's individual training opportunities or a balanced work and professional life, we offer you the optimal conditions for a productive, pleasant working atmosphere.
If you feel addressed, please send us your complete application documentswith earliest possible starting date to careerpbs-softwarecom
PBS Software Americas, Inc.
2603 Camino Ramon, Suite 200
San Ramon, California 94583