In the run-up to your data archiving the PBS Database Analyzer PLUS enables you to analyze the capacity commitment of your archiving objects in the database and, in this way, to determine the current memory requirement
You can also determine the document distribution of the selected SAP modules. Furthermore, you can check the archivability of SD, FI and MM documents.
The Database Analyzer PLUS provides you with information on the following questions:
How much is my database increasing?
For which archiving objects does archiving make sense?
Which module requires most of the disk space?
Which PBS archive add ons do I need?
How much disk space is occupied by my SAP FI module?
How big is the monthly document volume in financial accounting?
How big is an average purchasing document?
Which table can be archived with which archiving object?
- Targeted database analysis to support archiving projects
- ERP data grouped by SAP archiving objects
- User-friendly installation and implementation – fast analysis success
- Overview on the data distribution – optional drilldown
- Periodic use to monitor data growth and check your database
- Option to extract analysis date for further external evaluation